Tuesday, November 12, 2019
2:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m. PT
This webinar will discuss tasks that employers should complete by the end of the plan year:
- Determine whether an employer’s size during the year will require it to offer coverage in the subsequent year
- Describe the information an applicable large employer will need to collect to prepare for 1094/1095 reporting
- Describe what coverage will need to be reported on employees’ W-2s
- Describe the HIPAA breach notification requirement, particularly the timing requirement for notifying HHS of breaches affecting fewer than 500 individuals
- Provide an overview of nondiscrimination testing (under Section 125 and Section 105(h), as applicable) that should be performed at the close of the plan year
- Describe how records should be kept and how records should be retained under ERISA
This intermediate level webinar will help employers understand the tasks that they should complete at the end of the plan year.
Register today while seating is still available.
NOTE: If you would like to view the webinar but are not able to attend, we encourage you to still register as you normally would. All registrants will receive a replay and copy of the presentation afterwards.
If you are a Bim Group client and missed the client specific invitation, please email email@example.com with the CLIENT NAME in the subject line to have the preferred employer code emailed to you.
Chelsea Deppert is an associate in the Atlanta office of Fisher Phillips. She provides practical guidance to employers on the technical aspects of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) and other state and federal laws impacting the design, implementation and ongoing compliance of employee benefit plans and programs. She advises clients with respect to all aspects of employee benefits, including retirement plans, health and other welfare benefit plans.
This series is brought to you by your Partner Firm of United Benefit Advisors — the nation’s leading independent employee benefits advisory organization with more than 200 Partner offices in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.