Tuesday, December 13, 2022
1 – 2PM CST
Attend this month’s webinar to learn about upcoming employee benefits compliance challenges employers will face.
Gain insights into 2023 and review final 2022 compliance requirements:
- Contraceptive coverage requirements and reproductive healthcare
- Prescription drug and healthcare reporting
- Critical adjusted benefit limits
Be able to answer these questions:
- What are the upcoming employer responsibilities for coverage transparency?
- How are increased limits and higher fines for ACA reporting failures affecting employer and employee costs and risks?
- What legislative and litigation issues may impact employers in 2023
Register today while seating is still available.
NOTE: If you would like to view the webinar but are not able to attend, we encourage you to still register as you normally would. All registrants will receive a replay and copy of the presentation afterwards.
If you are a Bim Group client and missed the client-specific invitation, please email email@example.com with the CLIENT NAME in the subject line to have the preferred employer code emailed to you.
This series is brought to you by your Partner Firm of United Benefit Advisors — the nation’s leading independent employee benefits advisory organization with more than 200 Partner offices in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.