Tuesday, December 12, 2023
1 – 2PM CST
Attend this month’s webinar to review 2023 employee benefits compliance requirements and learn about compliance challenges employers will face in 2024.
Gain insights into:
- Reproductive healthcare and contraceptive coverage requirements
- Prescription drug and healthcare reporting
- Consolidated Appropriations Act components that may impact group health plans in 2024
Be able to answer these questions:
- What are upcoming employer responsibilities for coverage transparency?
- How may the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency and National Emergency impact group health plans in 2024?
- What legislative and litigation issues may employers face in 2024?
NOTE: If you would like to view the webinar but are not able to attend, we encourage you to still register as you normally would. All registrants will receive a replay and copy of the presentation afterwards.
Earn Recertification Credits
This webinar has been submitted to the Human Resource Certification Institute and the Society for Human Resource Management to qualify for 1 recertification credit hour.
The use of the HRCI seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval. Kutak Rock is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
This series is brought to you by your Partner Firm of United Benefit Advisors — the nation’s leading independent employee benefits advisory organization with more than 200 Partner offices in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.