Tuesday, February 14, 2023
1 – 2PM CST
Attend this month’s webinar to learn how, when, and why the Internal Revenue Service allows an employee to make midyear election changes.
Gain insights into:
- Section 125 irrevocable plan elections
- Which family members are impacted by permitted changes, and the “family glitch”
- Common HR errors and oversights
Be able to answer these questions:
- When can (and can’t) employees make a change outside of open enrollment?
- How are tax-favored accounts impacted by permitted changes?
- What applicable plan documents should an employer have and what are the penalties for non-compliance?
NOTE: If you would like to view the webinar but are not able to attend, we encourage you to still register as you normally would. All registrants will receive a replay and copy of the presentation afterwards.
If you are a Bim Group client and missed the client-specific invitation, please email email@example.com with the CLIENT NAME in the subject line to have the preferred employer code emailed to you.
This series is brought to you by your Partner Firm of United Benefit Advisors — the nation’s leading independent employee benefits advisory organization with more than 200 Partner offices in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.