Tuesday, October 11, 2022
1 – 2PM CST
Learn the similarities and distinctions between the many tax-favored accounts available to employer groups and their interaction with a high deductible health plan (HDHP).
Learn the advantages and disadvantages to employees and employers of the:
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Health reimbursement arrangement (HRA)
- Health saving account (HSA)
Gain insights into creative ways to use newer accounts:
- Individual coverage health reimbursement arrangement (ICHRA)
- Qualified small employer health reimbursement arrangement (QSEHRA)
- Excepted benefit health reimbursement arrangement (EBHRA)
Be able to answer the following questions:
- How can my company leverage the newer tax-favored accounts?
- How can I use these accounts to recruit and retain employees?
- What are some creative ways I can use an ICHRA?
- How do employees coordinate accounts with their spouse?
- Can these accounts be used to cover abortion services?
Register today while seating is still available.
NOTE: If you would like to view the webinar but are not able to attend, we encourage you to still register as you normally would. All registrants will receive a replay and copy of the presentation afterwards.
If you are a Bim Group client and missed the client-specific invitation, please email email@example.com with the CLIENT NAME in the subject line to have the preferred employer code emailed to you.
This series is brought to you by your Partner Firm of United Benefit Advisors — the nation’s leading independent employee benefits advisory organization with more than 200 Partner offices in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.