Tuesday, June 13, 2023
1 – 2PM CST
Attend this month’s webinar to learn how to recognize if you are a covered employer, which employees are eligible, and qualifying reasons for Family and Medical Leave (FMLA).
Gain insights into:
- Regulations surrounding mental health and substance abuse leave
- Managing benefits during FMLA leave
- Coordination with disability insurance and workers’ compensation
Be able to answer these questions:
- What are an your obligations when an employee submits a resignation or fails to return to work while on FMLA leave?
- What guidelines must you follow when an employee submits a vague or incomplete FMLA certification?
- Can an employee work another job (“moonlight”) while on FMLA leave?
NOTE: If you would like to view the webinar but are not able to attend, we encourage you to still register as you normally would. All registrants will receive a replay and copy of the presentation afterwards.
If you are a Bim Group client and missed the client-specific invitation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the CLIENT NAME in the subject line to have the preferred employer code emailed to you.
This series is brought to you by your Partner Firm of United Benefit Advisors — the nation’s leading independent employee benefits advisory organization with more than 200 Partner offices in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.