Tuesday, Septemeber 20, 2022
1 – 2PM CST
Medicare impacts employer administration and employee utilization of their group medical insurance plan in many ways. Employers need to manage:
- Coordination of benefits between Medicare and the group health plan
- Medicare and HSA contribution pitfalls
- Open enrollment periods
- Claim subrogation
This webinar will help you confidently manage benefits for Medicare-eligible employees by answering these questions:
- Why do I need to complete the CMS disclosure form?
- Who do I include in the disclosure?
- What are the acceptable ways to provide Medicare Part D creditable coverage letters to my employees and their spouses?
- Can an employee enroll in the group health plan and also receive prescription drug coverage from Medicare?
- Can my employee continue to contribute to the HSA after enrolling in Medicare?
- Can I request that my over-65 employees enroll in Medicare instead of the group health plan?
Register today while seating is still available.
NOTE: If you would like to view the webinar but are not able to attend, we encourage you to still register as you normally would. All registrants will receive a replay and copy of the presentation afterwards.
If you are a Bim Group client and missed the client-specific invitation, please email email@example.com with the CLIENT NAME in the subject line to have the preferred employer code emailed to you.
This series is brought to you by your Partner Firm of United Benefit Advisors — the nation’s leading independent employee benefits advisory organization with more than 200 Partner offices in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.