Tuesday, February 13, 2024
1 – 2PM CST
Attend this month’s webinar to learn how Medicare relates to group health plans of all sizes.
Gain insights into:
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) online disclosure and creditable coverage notices
- The impact of enrollment in Medicare on HSA contributions
- Administration and coordination between COBRA and Medicare
Be able to answer these questions:
- Can CMS affect the way my group health plan pays claims?
- Can an employer provide incentives to Medicare beneficiaries to waive or terminate primary group health plan coverage?
- What fines and penalties are associated with non-compliance with CMS regulations?
NOTE: If you would like to view the webinar but are not able to attend, we encourage you to still register as you normally would. All registrants will receive a replay and copy of the presentation afterwards.
Earn Recertification Credits
This webinar has been submitted to the Human Resource Certification Institute and the Society for Human Resource Management to qualify for 1 recertification credit hour.
The use of the HRCI seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval. Kutak Rock is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
This series is brought to you by your Partner Firm of United Benefit Advisors — the nation’s leading independent employee benefits advisory organization with more than 200 Partner offices in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.