Tuesday, July 13, 2021
2:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m. PT
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in workplace closures for over a year. Due to the increase in vaccinations and declining infection rates, many states are lifting stay-at-home and business closure mandates so that the country can return to business as usual. To assist employers in office re-opening, this webinar will address the following issues:
- The importance of complying with EEOC requirements in connection with mandating workforce vaccinations and proof of vaccinations.
- Compliance with OSHA guidance in maintaining a safe workforce upon office re-opening.
- The role of state and local law in implementing a return-to-work strategy.
- Reconfiguring the office layout to promote safety, requiring masks, sanitation and other practical issues.
- Employer liability for workplace COVID-19 exposure.
This 60-minute intermediate-level webinar will help employers understand office re-opening issues post-COVID.
Register today while seating is still available.
NOTE: If you would like to view the webinar but are not able to attend, we encourage you to still register as you normally would. All registrants will receive a replay and copy of the presentation afterwards.
If you are a Bim Group client and missed the client-specific invitation, please email email@example.com with the CLIENT NAME in the subject line to have the preferred employer code emailed to you.
Micah Dickie is a litigator in Fisher Phillips’ Atlanta office. As a member of the firm’s Workplace Safety and Catastrophe Management Practice Group, Micah represents clients during safety and health inspections by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and defends them during contested OSHA matters. As part of the firm’s COVID-19 Taskforce and Vaccine Subcommittee, Micah advises employers on the many workplace law aspects of COVID-19.
This series is brought to you by your Partner Firm of United Benefit Advisors — the nation’s leading independent employee benefits advisory organization with more than 200 Partner offices in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.