Tuesday, March 14, 2023
1 – 2PM CST
Attend this month’s webinar to learn what the end of the Public Health Emergency means for employers and group health plans.
Gain insights into:
- Private insurance coverage flexibilities that will expire on May 11, 2023
- Deadlines to request internal and external appeals for adverse benefit determinations
- Timeframes for filing claims under the plan’s claims-processing procedures
Be able to answer these questions:
- How will the extension of the 60-day election period for COBRA continuation coverage be affected?
- How will the extension of COBRA premium payment dates be affected?
- How will group health plans cover COVID-19 tests, testing-related services, and vaccines?
NOTE: If you would like to view the webinar but are not able to attend, we encourage you to still register as you normally would. All registrants will receive a replay and copy of the presentation afterwards.
If you are a Bim Group client and missed the client-specific invitation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the CLIENT NAME in the subject line to have the preferred employer code emailed to you.
This series is brought to you by your Partner Firm of United Benefit Advisors — the nation’s leading independent employee benefits advisory organization with more than 200 Partner offices in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.