Tuesday, August 9, 2022
The ERISA plan document requirements can be confusing for many employers. In this webinar, we will dig into the ERISA written plan document requirements and discuss the documents employers need to adopt and maintain to satisfy these seemingly complex regulations. We will also discuss how to distribute plan information to participants and beneficiaries in a clear, concise format and provide some best practices for compliance.
This webinar will help you answer the following questions:
- Which employers must have ERISA plan documents?
- What information needs to be included?
- What are best practices for preparing and distributing plan documents?
- Why should you have an ERISA wrap document and what are the pros and cons of having one?
- Who needs to have a cafeteria plan document?
- What information needs to be included in a cafeteria plan document?
This 60-minute intermediate-level webinar will help employers understand the ERISA plan document requirements and gain valuable information on best practices for complying with these requirements.
Register today while seating is still available.
NOTE: If you would like to view the webinar but are not able to attend, we encourage you to still register as you normally would. All registrants will receive a replay and copy of the presentation afterwards.
If you are a Bim Group client and missed the client-specific invitation, please email email@example.com with the CLIENT NAME in the subject line to have the preferred employer code emailed to you.
This series is brought to you by your Partner Firm of United Benefit Advisors — the nation’s leading independent employee benefits advisory organization with more than 200 Partner offices in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.