Tuesday, March 8, 2022
2:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m. PT
An employee leave of absence doesn’t mean that employers get a break from benefits administration. Join the March Employer Webinar to learn more about:
- Laws requiring benefits continuation during leave of absence
- Compliance with COBRA and FMLA requirements
- Key plan documents regarding leave of absence
- Premium payment while on leave and consequences for failure to pay premiums
- Issues involving cafeteria and account-based plans
- Effects of pandemic-related legislation on benefit eligibility and benefit administration
This 60-minute webinar will help employers avoid penalties and stay on top of current leave administration.
Register today while seating is still available.
NOTE: If you would like to view the webinar but are not able to attend, we encourage you to still register as you normally would. All registrants will receive a replay and copy of the presentation afterwards.
If you are a Bim Group client and missed the client-specific invitation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the CLIENT NAME in the subject line to have the preferred employer code emailed to you.
Carl Pilger is of counsel in the Atlanta office of Fisher Phillips and a member of the firm’s Employee Benefits Practice Group. He advises clients with respect to all aspects of employee benefits and executive compensation, with an emphasis on health and other welfare benefit plans, cafeteria plans, consumer-driven health care options and employee wellness programs.
This series is brought to you by your Partner Firm of United Benefit Advisors — the nation’s leading independent employee benefits advisory organization with more than 200 Partner offices in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.