Tuesday, January 9, 2024
1 – 2PM CST
Attend this month’s webinar to learn about the risks and responsibilities of being an applicable large employer (ALE).
Gain insights into:
- The factors that determine if a group is an applicable large employer
- The regulatory responsibilities of an ALE
- Counting, tracking, and reporting requirements
Be able to answer these questions:
- How are consultants and seasonal, temporary, and part-time employees treated?
- What are the risks for an ALE that chooses not to offer coverage?
- What are the penalties for non-compliant employers?
NOTE: If you would like to view the webinar but are not able to attend, we encourage you to still register as you normally would. All registrants will receive a replay and copy of the presentation afterwards.
Earn Recertification Credits
This webinar has been submitted to the Human Resource Certification Institute and the Society for Human Resource Management to qualify for 1 recertification credit hour.
The use of the HRCI seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval. Kutak Rock is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
This series is brought to you by your Partner Firm of United Benefit Advisors — the nation’s leading independent employee benefits advisory organization with more than 200 Partner offices in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.