Tuesday, November 14, 2023
1 – 2PM CST
Attend this month’s webinar to gain an understanding of the rules and regulations that govern self-insured health plans.
Gain insights into:
- The plan exemption from state insurance laws
- The Affordable Care Act and Consolidated Appropriations Act reforms that apply and how they differ from fully insured plan requirements
- Required plan documents, annual notices, and non-discrimination tests
Be able to answer these questions:
- Which fees and taxes will a plan sponsor be responsible for paying?
- How can HIPAA protect subscribers’ health data?
- Which government filings must be submitted?
NOTE: If you would like to view the webinar but are not able to attend, we encourage you to still register as you normally would. All registrants will receive a replay and copy of the presentation afterwards.
Earn Recertification Credits
This webinar has been submitted to the Human Resource Certification Institute and the Society for Human Resource Management to qualify for 1 recertification credit hour.
The use of the HRCI seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval. Kutak Rock is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
This series is brought to you by your Partner Firm of United Benefit Advisors — the nation’s leading independent employee benefits advisory organization with more than 200 Partner offices in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.