Tuesday, April 11, 2023
1 – 2PM CST
Attend this month’s webinar to learn how to effectively manage benefits in a slowing economy.
Gain insights into:
- Benefit and COBRA references in employment contracts and severance agreements
- How temporary layoffs and furloughs may affect Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting obligations
- What determines if the buyer or seller is responsible for making COBRA available to M&A-qualified beneficiaries
Be able to answer these questions:
- What is the impact of becoming part of a controlled group after a merger or acquisition?
- If a business closes, will the group health plan remain open for COBRA beneficiaries?
- What are the differences between an asset sale and a stock sale?
NOTE: If you would like to view the webinar but are not able to attend, we encourage you to still register as you normally would. All registrants will receive a replay and copy of the presentation afterwards.
If you are a Bim Group client and missed the client-specific invitation, please email email@example.com with the CLIENT NAME in the subject line to have the preferred employer code emailed to you.
This series is brought to you by your Partner Firm of United Benefit Advisors — the nation’s leading independent employee benefits advisory organization with more than 200 Partner offices in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.