Tuesday, August 8, 2023
1 – 2PM CST
Attend this month’s webinar to learn how to identify the many classifications of employees and encourage uniformity and equity.
Gain insights into:
- The legal differences between an employee and an independent contractor
- The three categories to consider when classifying an independent contractor
- Tax considerations for the classifications
Be able to answer these questions:
- How do the classifications differ in terms of benefits offered?
- What happens if my employee and I disagree on classification?
- What are the risks of misclassifying employees?
NOTE: If you would like to view the webinar but are not able to attend, we encourage you to still register as you normally would. All registrants will receive a replay and copy of the presentation afterwards.
If you are a Bim Group client and missed the client-specific invitation, please email email@example.com with the CLIENT NAME in the subject line to have the preferred employer code emailed to you.
This series is brought to you by your Partner Firm of United Benefit Advisors — the nation’s leading independent employee benefits advisory organization with more than 200 Partner offices in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.