Tuesday, February 8, 2022
2:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m. PT
This month’s webinar will address compliance priorities for welfare benefit plan sponsors in the coming year. With penalties on the rise (again), and the agencies that monitor and enforce compliance ratcheting up their audit activity, it’s more important than ever to ensure compliance with your benefit plan programs. We will specifically delve into:
- Details regarding new requirements for group health plans to cover at-home COVID-19 diagnostic tests.
- How the recent Supreme Court ruling regarding vaccine mandates will impact companies that require COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Relevant guidance governing COBRA deadlines and other COVID-related guidance during the ongoing national emergency.
- The steps employers must take now, and what they will need to be prepared to do throughout the year to grapple with the many new disclosure and communication rules in the No Surprises Act.
- The action items employer plan sponsors will need to take to understand the audit focus regarding Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act non-quantitative treatment limitations and explain how employers can be prepared to answer new questions the DOL will raise on audit.
- Additional items such as ACA filings under new IRS guidance regarding enforcement and higher penalties for routine compliance violations.
This 60-minute webinar will help employers stay on top of priority compliance responsibilities.
Register today while seating is still available.
NOTE: If you would like to view the webinar but are not able to attend, we encourage you to still register as you normally would. All registrants will receive a replay and copy of the presentation afterwards.
If you are a Bim Group client and missed the client-specific invitation, please email email@example.com with the CLIENT NAME in the subject line to have the preferred employer code emailed to you.
Micah Dickie is a litigator in Fisher Phillips’ Atlanta office. As a member of the firm’s Workplace Safety and Catastrophe Management Practice Group, Micah represents clients during safety and health inspections by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and defends them during contested OSHA matters. As part of the firm’s COVID-19 Taskforce and Vaccine Subcommittee, Micah advises employers on the many workplace law aspects of COVID-19.
This series is brought to you by your Partner Firm of United Benefit Advisors — the nation’s leading independent employee benefits advisory organization with more than 200 Partner offices in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.