Tuesday, November 8, 2022
1 – 2PM CST
The Affordable Care Act’s 2022 Transparency in Coverage (TiC) provisions have created new compliance hurdles for employers’ plan administrators.
Gain insights into the TiC provisions affecting employers today and in the upcoming 2023 benefit year:
- Prescription drug and health care spending and reporting
- Machine-readable files
- Non-quantitative treatment limitations (NQTL)
- Consumer price transparency tool
- Advanced explanation of benefits (AEOB)
- Notice and consent and waiver
- Health ID cards, provider directories, good faith estimates, and continuity of care
Be able to answer these questions:
- What are my responsibilities as an employer for the TiC requirements?
- How do the TiC provisions impact fiduciary responsibilities?
- How may the TiC provisions impact the cost of care?
- What changes are happening with the Independent Dispute Resolution (IDR)?
- How will the IDR process affect my company?
- What are the consequences of non-compliance with the TiC provisions?
Register today while seating is still available.
NOTE: If you would like to view the webinar but are not able to attend, we encourage you to still register as you normally would. All registrants will receive a replay and copy of the presentation afterwards.
If you are a Bim Group client and missed the client-specific invitation, please email email@example.com with the CLIENT NAME in the subject line to have the preferred employer code emailed to you.
This series is brought to you by your Partner Firm of United Benefit Advisors — the nation’s leading independent employee benefits advisory organization with more than 200 Partner offices in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.