A mandatory labor law notice has been released – the Families First Coronavirus Response Act Notice. This notice must be displayed in the workplace and emailed to those working from home by April 1. The mandatory posting applies to “All employers covered by the paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave provisions of the FFCRA” (i.e. certain public sector employers and private sector employers with fewer than 500 employees).
An updated version of the Federal and Kentucky all-in-one notices will not be printed at this time. Instead, you can download the digital notice below so it may be printed and hung in workplaces and also sent via email to those who are currently working from home.
- To access the poster for the private sector click here.
- To access the poster for federal government employers click here.
- Where do I post this notice? Since most of my workforce is teleworking, where do I electronically “post” this notice?
- Do I have to share this notice with recently laid-off individuals?
- Do I have to share this notice with new job applicants?
- Do I have to give notice of the FFCRA requirements to new hires?
- I am a small business owner. Do I have to post this notice?